Christmas lesson Key Stage 2
During this 60 minute lesson pupils should learn:
• About Jesus’ birth and it’s meaning to Christians
• Show understanding of who Christians believe Jesus to be and why
• Raise questions about aspects of the life of Jesus which they find puzzling, giving their own considered response
• Why do Christians believe it is important that God came to earth in human form and shared in human experience?
• Compare Matthew and Luke’s account of the Nativity
• Reflect on the implications of ‘God becoming man’ and who Jesus was or is
*This will download a ZIP file to your computer which can be 'unzipped' simply by opening it as a normal file.
If you're using iOS 11 or above you'll be able to download the ZIP file to the 'Files' app.
If you're struggling with the ZIP files see the individual files below...