Faith in Kids aims to provide an acceptable standard of assistance to our Supporters, Partner churches and Beneficiaries, and if we fail to do this we want to know about it. In letting us know it will not only enable us to deal with the specific problem, but also to avoid it happening again.
This document explains how our complaints procedure will take up any matters where you believe the assistance you have received from Faith in Kids is unsatisfactory.
This procedure is meant to provide a means to resolve a dispute between Faith in Kids and any complainant. As an organisation we would like to hear from you about any of the following:
- Dissatisfaction with our assistance, such as an unacceptable delay or failure, a break in communication, or any other dissatisfaction with the handling of your information.
- Dissatisfaction with our resources.
- Discourtesy or unhelpfulness on the part of Faith in Kids appointed representatives or staff.
What you should do if you wish to make a complaint
Should you feel you have cause for complaint, we would ask you to register this complaint in one of the following ways:
● By sending a letter with details of your complaint to: The Complaints Officer, Faith in Kids, 2 Buckleigh Avenue, London, SW20 9JZ.
● Emailing the complaint to
Once you have registered your complaint we will deal with it as follows:
Stage 1 – We will respond to your complaint within 14 working days, either in writing or by telephone, and aim to resolve the complaint within 30 working days.
Stage 2 – Should you not be happy with the outcome of Stage 1, you can then seek the opinion of the responders Line Manager, who will respond to you within a further 30 working days.
Stage 3 – If you are not satisfied that the internal process has satisfied your complaint then you can refer to the following;
- Fundraising complaint – Fundraising Regulator within 2 months of receiving FiK’s response. They can be contacted via the link above or you can call them on 0300 999 3407. They will then advise you on the next steps to resolving your complaint.
- Advertising complaint – Advertising Standards Authority within 2 months of receiving FiK’s response. They can be contacted via the link above or you can call them on 020 7492 2222. They will then advise you on the next steps to resolving your complaint.
- General charity complaint – Charity Commission within 2 months of receiving FiK’s response. They can be contacted via the link above or you can call them on 0300 066 9197. They will then advise you on the next steps to resolving your complaint.