Would you like one of our team to talk to your church family about Faith in Kids?
Big Church Vision
Hear an experienced and passionate speaker from our team share more about the heart and vision of Faith in Kids.
A speaker visit aims to:
- Inspire your church family to build a bigger vision for your children’s ministry.
- Share God’s heart for children and help you consider how to respond
- Help you navigate current cultural challenges facing children and families.
- Suggest ways that we can work together to raise children to trust Jesus eternally.
Parents Training Evening
Ask us to lead an evening that equips parents within your church to embrace their role as the primary influencer for faith in their child’s life.
We’d love to:
- Encourage parents to own the awesome task God has given them
- Build a bigger vision for parenting that reaches beyond managing children’s behaviour to discipling their hearts
- Open up conversations that encourage a community of honesty and support
Let us lead a session that values your leaders and refreshes their vision for children’s ministry.
We want to
- Lift their heads beyond the weekly rotas and regular events to remember the “why” of their ministry.
- Create a space to reflect on what they are doing, both celebrating the successes and considering the challenges
- Encourage them to imagine a ministry that is shaped by vision rather than just expectation.