Christmas is the perfect time to give Gospel centered gifts to your loved ones. Here’s our top picks.
1. Awesome Cutlery CD and Family Devotional does not only jam out with some awesome gospel truths for little ones but they also have a family devotional that will help families set aside time for Jesus in the New Year.
2. For any boy who enjoyed the Diary of a Wimpy Kid, we highly recommend Christian Union’s new book, Diary of a Disciple: Peter and Paul’s story. A contemporary retelling of the book of Acts, written in a modern, quirky, illustrative style that children love. Perfect to be read to a child over 6, while 8+ will happily read it alone (we’re told it’s a big hit with boys who aren’t keen readers!)
3. Giving the gift of time spent together with your Children is always a great thing. You can make it even better by spending time together in God’s word. The Seeds family worship series is a perfect companion for those moments. A proven global best-seller, a Fun, Easy Way for Your Family to Learn, Memorize and Hide God’s Word in Your Hearts! The latest one in the series is titled: The Journey, containing 15 songs. All music is word-for-word scripture. Pure gold!
4. Everyone A Child Should Know is a great little book for introducing young children to some of the men and women in the last 2,000 years who God has changed into Gospel-people. In this book children will meet 52 christian men and women (one for each week of the year) from all walks of life who wanted to live for their friend Jesus. For more fun and games, why not get matching set of cards with fantastic illustrations from Jenny Brake. We’re sure that even adults will learn a thing or two!
5. The Good Book Company’s beautiful new book, The Littlest Watchman (for ages 3-7) A perfect gift for advent as you help children focus on Jesus at Christmas. As children wait with anticipation for Christmas, they can follow the adventures of Benjamin¬¬– the littlest watchman–who waits for and then witnesses the first Christmas. Kids will be gripped by what Benjamin saw, and will be excited by the nativity story all over again.
6. If you have a child who finds reading the Bible boring, get The Action Bible for them. It is the most complete picture Bible ever! And it features a captivating, up-to-date artwork style—making it the perfect Bible for today’s visually focused culture. We can’t recommend this book highly enough for anyone aged 5 -90.